Sunday, June 16, 2013

Lizard, bug and mosquitoes net


I love love LOVE my mosquito net now. I feel safe under it!

So I was in bed studying when I kept hearing a noise near the plastic bag of goodies on top of my trunk at the corner of my room. Then I saw something peeking up from behind the trunk. I froze while debating if I should take the bag out and try to attack what I thought was a big rat at the moment. Then it climbed up the wall really fast. It was a relief when I realized it's only a lizard. Lizard is better than rats. I took my camera and zoomed in to take a picture and thats when I saw the bug in its mouth. What is that thing?? Flying cockroach?! :( I should thank the lizard, but please stay out of my room too :( I can still hear the noises of the bug trying to escape.. 

3 comments:

  1. Crazy little night critters! They can scare the bejesus out of you! Thanks to the lizard, one cockroach less to bother you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii Nancy!! Yeaa I was so scared :( I don't do well with bugs! Haha I miss you guys! Hope work is going well :)

      Delete
  2. Geebus. So how much did you have to zoom? I'm pretty sure you were on the other side of the room lol

    ReplyDelete